- Environmentally clean
- Safe for health
Used for construction works and in everyday life to bond wooden items, parquet, wallpapers, etc.
surface must be clean, dry and dust, oil free.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive on one of the
bonding surfaces and press tightly on the other surface.
- The bonding
works should be done at the temperature no
less than +6°C degrees, humidity 65%.
- Final drying - 24 hours at an ambient temperature +20°C degrees, humidity – 65%.
- Drying times may vary depending on the bonding layer thickness and thermal
- When the work is over or
suspended wash the tools in water.
- Dispose of the plastic containers as prescribed by local
1kg, 3kg, 6kg, 12kg and 20kg plastic containers.
Keep closed, at temperature no less than + 5°C for 6 months after the manufacturing date indicated on the container.