- Eco friendly and safe
Gypsum, cellulose additives.
The putty is used for internal finishing to level non-deformable gypsum, concrete, lime, cement-lime and other surfaces in dry premises, to fill large cracks and holes.
- Prior to application, remove unsteady sections from
the base, widen cracks.
- Remove dirt, dust, oil, paint, etc. from the surface.
- The unsteady sections and highly absorbing surfaces
should be first treated with acrylic concentrate. It is recommended to treat the surface with “SHEN”
- After 4 hours, the putty is applied.
Making the mixture
- Pour 12,9-13,2l
of water per 30kg of dry mixture into a clean container.
- Gradually add dry mixture and stir with a mixer to obtain
paste-like mass without lumps.
- Cure the mixture for 5 minutes, mix again and then it is
ready for use.
- Apply the mixture with a stainless metallic putty knife
on the surface.
- To obtain smooth surface, polish the surface with a
plastic or metallic float after drying of the putty.
- It is recommended to work at air temperatures not
lower than +10°C.
- When the work is over or suspended, carefully wash the
- Dispose of the paper bags and mixture leftovers as
prescribed by local legislation.
- For fast putty drying expose to air and moderate
Temperature of the base when applying
from +10°C to
Amount of water per 1kg of dry mixture
Amount of water per 30kg of dry mixture
12,9 – 13,2l
Recommended thickness of
Time of serviceability of the mixture
up to 30 minutes
not more than 0.8mm/m
Dry mixture consumption per 1mm thick layer More precisely, the consumption depends on the surface quality and
thickness of putty layer.
30kg/24 – 30m²
Paper and polypropylene bags. Net weight 30 kg
Store in undamaged packaging, on palettes, in dry premises, at temperatures under 45°С and humidity under 75%, for 12 months after the manufacturing date indicated on the
- Store in a place inaccessible to children.
- When working, protect respiratory organs.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with clean water and, if
needed, apply to doctor.
- It is prohibited to add water into the mixture after
its tightening (beginning of setting): this can cause decreased mixture
adhesion and cracking.
- When working in conditions other than normal, the
performances may deviate from the ones indicated in the table.
- The manufacturer bears no responsibility for working
in violation of instructions.