to cleaning and other factors
- UV and weather resistant
- Maximum protection against various stains
Made on the basis of high quality silicone concentrate.
Can be used on any concrete, block, brick, paver and natural or manufactured stone surfaces to provide protection against damage caused by water, polluted air, oil, grease and food stains (wine, coffee, juice, etc.).
The surface must be completely
clean and dry, dust, oil,
- Apply the lacquer with brush, roller or sprayer,
in case of big surfaces it is recommended to use a sprayer.
- The application should be done at the temperature no less than +5°C degrees.
lacquer should be applied in two coatings, at an ambient temperature +20°C degrees, humidity
– 65%, the second coating should be executed approximately after 6 hours.
extremely porous surfaces, such as tuff or travertine, the lacquer should be applied in several coatings.
of the metallic package as prescribed by local legislation.
of the base when applying
per one layer
More precisely, the consumption depends on the smoothness
of the coverable surface.
drying at an ambient temperature +20°C degree, humidity– 65%
3,785 liters and 20 liters metallic containers.
Keep closed, at temperature no less than 0°C for 12 months after the manufacturing date indicated on the container.
- There is a risk of fire
and explosion. Keep away from sunlight and fire.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children.
- Protect respiratory organs wearing an appropriate, properly fitted respirator.
- It is recommended to wear safety glasses.
contact with skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of
water and apply to doctor.
- After drying the lacquer leaves
no stains and the covered surface
becomes more expressive.
manufacturer bears no responsibility for working in violation of instructions.