to cleaning and mechanical factors
Pentaphtal alkyd resins, pigments, white spirit, siccatives, polymer additives increasing shine and durability.
For painting wood and metallic surfaces.
The painted surface must be clean, dry and dust, oil,
- Mix thoroughly before using.
- Use for dilution
white-spirit or other benzene solvents.
- Apply the paint with brush, roller or sprayer.
- The painting should be done
at the temperature no less than +5°C degrees.
- At an ambient temperature +20°C degrees, humidity - 65 %, second coating should be executed approximately
after 12 hours.
- When the work is over or
suspended carefully wash the tools with solvent.
- When the work is over
keep the area ventilated.
- Dispose of the metallic container
as prescribed by local legislation.
of the base when applying
+5°С to +30°С
consumption per one layer
precisely, paint consumption depends on the smoothness of the coverable surface.
3,785l / 30-34m²
paint drying at an ambient temperature +20°C
degree, humidity - 65%
3,785 liters metallic containers.
Keep closed, at temperature no less than +5°C for 12 months after the manufacturing date indicated on the container.
- Keep away from fire.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children.
- When painting big surfaces, protect respiratory
organs wearing a protective mask.
contact with skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, apply to doctor.
working in conditions other than normal, the performances may deviate from the
ones indicated above.
the wooden surface has previously been saturated with mastics or oil, such
surfaces cannot be painted.
manufacturer bears no responsibility for working in violation of instructions.