- High coverage capacity
- Abrasion and shock resistant
- UV and weather resistant
Pentaphtal alkyd resins, pigments, white spirit, siccatives and fillers.
Intended for metallic, interior and exterior construction surfaces: concrete, cement, brick, plaster, gypsum, wood, plywood, wood particle board, fiber board.
painted surface must be clean, dry and dust, oil free.
- Mix thoroughly before using.
- Use white-spirit or other
benzene solvents for dilution.
- Apply the paint with brush, roller or sprayer.
- The painting should be done
at the temperature no less than +5°C degrees.
- At an ambient temperature
+20°C degrees, humidity – 65%, second coating should be executed approximately
after 4-6 hours.
- When the work is over or
suspended carefully wash the tools with solvent.
- Dispose of the metallic containers
as prescribed by local legislation.
of the base when applying
+5°С to +30°С
consumption per one layer
precisely, paint consumption depends on the smoothness of the coverable surface.
3,785l / 30-34m²
20l / 160-180m²
paint drying at an ambient temperature +20°C
degree, humidity– 65%
0.375 liters 3,785 liters and 20 liters metallic containers.
Keep closed, at temperature no less than + 5°C for 12 months after the manufacturing date indicated on the container.
- Keep away from fire.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Store in a place inaccessible to children.
- When painting big surfaces, protect respiratory
organs wearing a protective mask.
contact with skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, apply to doctor.
working in conditions other than normal, the performances may deviate from the
ones indicated above.
manufacturer bears no responsibility for working in violation of instructions.